The LifeComp Cards Collection is a tool developed by the Citizens Xelerator project aiming to support organisations and professionals working with adult learners in:
- The identification of their personal, social and learning competences;
- The development of activities fostering the validation and recognition of adults’ personal, social and learning competences, acquired in formal, informal and non-formal settings.
The LifeComp Cards Collection was built based on the LifeComp Framework and is comprised of 9 cards, organised in 3 main areas:
- Personal – self-regulation, flexibility, well-being
- Social -empathy, communication, collaboration
- Learning – growth mindset, critical thinking, managing learning